The DS2413 is a dual-channel programmable I/O 1-Wire® chip. The PIO outputs are configured as open-drain and provide up to 20mA continuous sink capability and off-state operating voltage up to 28V. Control and sensing of the PIO pins is performed with a dedicated device-level command protocol. To provide a high level of fault tolerance in the end application, the 1-Wire I/O and PIO pins are all capable of withstanding continuous application of voltages up to 28V max. Communication and operation of the DS2413 is performed with the single contact Maxim 1-Wire serial interface.
- Open-Drain Programmable I/O Pins
- PIO Pins Support 20mA max Continuous Current Sink
- Supports 28V (max) PIO Pin Operating Voltage
- On-Resistance of PIO Pulldown Transistor 20Ω max; OFF Resistance 1MΩ min
- Parasitic Power Supply Through 1-Wire
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at 14.9kbps or 100kbps Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Unique 64-bit ROM Serial Number Factory Lasered Into Each Device
- Switchpoint Hysteresis and Filtering to Optimize Performance in the Presence of Noise
- 1-Wire I/O Pin Supports 28V Absolute Maximum DC Level for Fault Conditions
- Operates Over a Wide 1-Wire Voltage Range of 2.8V to 5.25V from 0°C to +70°C
- High ESD Immunity of 1-Wire I/O Pin: 8kV HBM Typical
- TSOC package
Datasheet available here.