The DS9092T iButton® probe provides the electrical contact necessary for the transfer of data to and from the DS19xx family of iButtons. The round probe shape provides a self-aligning interface that readily matches the circular rim of the iButton's MicroCan™ package. Metal contacts resist wear and are easy to keep clean.
The DS9092T is similar to the standard DS9092 but has the addition of tactile feedback.
The tactile feedback probe is ideal for situations where the iButton is stationary and the movable reader is brought in contact with it.
The panel-mount probe is fastened behind the panel with a push-on type spring-nut.
The two 15cm 22AWG wires are provided for easy connection to the system microcontroller.
- Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton
- iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Flexible design supports panel-mount or hand-grip mount with optional tactile feedback
- Bright tarnish-resistant metal surface provides millions of operations
- Panel-mount probe, prewired for easy installation