The DS1402D-DR8 is a part of the DS1402 series. It is a 1-Wire network cable designed to connect any serial or USB 1-Wire port adapter that has a RJ11 jack with up to two iButtons simultaneously. The DS1402D-DR8 Blue Dot receptor cable can touch any iButton for reading, but can only retain the F5 version iButtons.
- Coiled cable for connecting iButtons to 1-Wire networks (8 ft when fully extended).
- Convenient, off-the-shelf connectivity.
- For momentary (F3/F5 MicroCan) or dwelled contact (F5 MicroCan only).
- Adhesive pad for mounting on objects.
- Supports for up to two iButtons at once.
- Can be used with any Dallas Semiconductor or iButtonLink port adapter.